Currently I am working with brilliant teachers and advancing in two interesting fields: Prof. Fengyuan Xu and Assoc. Prof. Jingyu Hua in COSEC, and Assistant Prof. Hongyu Kuang, in Software Institute.
- system security and mobile/IoT security
I am particularly interested in user privacy leaking in mobile scene. As my ultimate goal in my plan for PhD career, I am also interested in methods to combine architecture support to enhance the device security and make systems more dependable.
- 1. Webcam Localization, with Assoc Prof. Jingyu Hua and PhD student Ying He.
- 2. ModelHunter, with Prof Xu, and PhD student Hao Wu.
- 3. Github Issue Clustering, with Assistant Prof. Kuang, leading a tiny group with two M.Eng. students who are pursuing their M.Eng. degree in 2021.
- 4. Literature Review of EMSE’18, with other 9 students in SWI. Full slides and reports available here.
- Besides, I used to be a member of the Nanjing University Trinity CTF team.
I had done several projects according to my own personal interests.
- HiddenMosaic: Adversarial Sample Generation for Deep Learning Models.
- MAIL: Multiple AP Indoor Localization via Mobile Phone Sensors. (expanded to a research project)
- YUMMY: HCI-based system improvement on a take-out platform. (~full score in final presentation)
- A literature review of empirical engineering research in 2018. Now full slides and report available at here
- Nanjing University Exam Video Upload Website for Art Students(for Nanjing University Office of Academic Affairs)
- Bequank Financial Platform (for CitiCup financial competition2018)
- GeekMark Crwodsourcing platform(Project for Course SEC-III)
- NOV 2018, CitiCup final, Dalian
- OCT 2018, Huwang Cup Industrial Internet Security Contest, Beijing
- MAY 2018, BCTF Final, Beijing
- MAR 2018, NJUSTCTF 1st, Nanjing U. of Sci. and Tech.
- JAN 2018, Linghang Internet Knowledge Contest, Nanjing
- DEC 2017, TrinityCTF 1st, NJU
- JAN 2017, EL Software Programming Contest, NJU
- Committee, NJU TrinityCTF 3rd contest
- Committee, NJU TrinityCTF 2nd contest